Frequently Asked Questions
1 Are COSMES surgical face masks manufactured in Singapore?
Our surgical masks are made 100% in Singapore. Our factory is located at 8 Penjuru Close #03-00, Singapore 608613.
2What are the masks’ dimensions?
They measure 175mm x 95mm and are adult-sized.
3Are COSMES masks medical grade?
Yes, our masks are tested to meet HSA and globally recognized surgical mask standards. Please proceed to Certifications to see our list of certifications.
4 When is the expiration date of the surgical masks?
Our masks have a shelf life of at least 2 years from the manufacture date. You may locate the manufacture and expiry date of the masks labeled on the side of our boxes.
5What materials are used in our nose clips?
Unlike other face masks which use plastic strips, our nose clips are an aluminum wire with a PE coating. This will ensure that the nose wire can be contoured to fit the shape of any individual's nose.
6How are COSMES surgical masks packaged?
Our surgical masks are vacuum-sealed in boxes of 50 surgical masks.
7How can I purchase COSMES surgical masks?
For bulk purchases, please contact us at email@example.com or 925 - 856 – 6028.
8What is the proper way to put on a surgical mask?
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes on either side of the mask.
- The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- The colored side of the mask is the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face. The white layer is an absorbent material, to absorb the humidity and mucus. Both the middle and colored outer layers are water-repellent to prevent any fluids from being absorbed into the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.